Dynamic widget with on-page payment without redirecting.
Is it possible to use the button but still have on-page payment without redirecting? I dislike the way the widget works.
Placement is great, but I don't like that the message pops up after a short time, so that means every page load and you cannot get rid of it.
@Thijs Tijsma: Hi Tijsma,
1. Payments do not require redirection and happens all inside your website. If you mean the modal/popup, it is required to accept payments from 3rd parties like PayPal and Stripe.
2. Yes, you can get rid of it. Remove the Widget text when you create the widget and you're all set! In fact, we don't have a tooltip message here: www.buymeacoffee.com/blog
@Jijo Sunny (founder): Sorry I should have explained it a bit better.
I was wondering 2 things:
1) Can I use the "old" button (so not the widget) and still have embedded payments?
2) Can I remove the timeout on the widget message so it appears at exactly the same time as the widget itself?
I have tested the widget now without a message and really like it. Still wondering about those things though.
Keep up the good work!
Not sure if this is the right place to mention it, but when I include the widget, it adds a style attribute on my body element with the fonts used by BMC. I have disabled the widget for now.
@Thijs Tijsma: Hey there! Glad you like the widget :) We've fixed the styling issue. Please try again now!
1) Not yet, but we love this idea. Our roadmap is filled with some exciting products, but we'll see if we can make some time for this.
2) You can't do this right now, but it's a great feedback. We'll see we can improve the UX according to your feedback.