Webhooks are quite powerful and could be really useful.
In this case it's neither, there is no documentation, no way of testing it and either I did something wrong or the webhook doesn't work.
Hopefully this is something that can be introduced with the API.
- All the info you can send about the transaction
- Documentation about the "event object" that is being sent
- A way to test the webhook in order to also test the scripts made for it
- Event when there is a new subscriber?
- Event when subscriber cancels?
- Event when goal is reached?